First we meet with you (the customer) face to face, or over the phone per your convenience. We discuss your project needs and requirements. We learn about your business and inform you about ours as well:
- Based on your exact needs, making sure you pay and get only what your project requires.
- Cost effective, yet keeping some amortization for price differentiations to secure uninteruptable construction process.
- We will have an intensive discovery session where we listen intently to your needs and find out as much as we can about your project.
Once we agree on the approach we will take to accomplish your project we start the design process:
- Based on your requirements we discuss our machining capabilities and the process we will use to complete your project.
- We use our CAD software to design your parts if you need design files created. If you have your CAD files already created we move into the CAM process.
- During the CAM process we prepare the CAD files for our Machines. We use our CAM software to create the tools paths, that are exported to G-Code to drive the machines.
After the design process we will produce an example product for your approval before we manufacture your complete order. If it’s a custom job where we generate the design from scratch to meet your specification we can do multiple iterations until we meet your specifications exactly:
- First we share drawing files and or models to communicate the specifications of your product.
- Once we have clarity in the drawing and model formats we start the machining process and produce prototypes for a 1:1 test.
- Based on the effectiveness of the prototype and if it meets your specifications we will move on to the manufacturing phase.
In the manufacturing phase we can rapidly produce order of up to 50,000 parts. No job is too big for us!:
- During the manufacturing process we will be very busy producing your order. We will have check points along the way to update you on your order.
- We spend time making sure every piece fulfills our maximum quality requirements.